Literary Listography
Audiobooks that I love....
When We Rise: My Life in the Movement by Cleve Jones
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Pandora's Lab: Seven Stories of Science Gone Wrong by Paul Offit
The entire Harry Potter Series (I love it in every available format)
Fictional Characters I cannot stand...
Dolores Umbridge- Harry Potter
Daisy Buchannan- The Great Gatsby
Bob Ewell- To Kill A Mockingbird
Scythe Goddard- Scythe
Curly- Of Mice and Men
The Mage- Carry On
Books that Changed Me...
The Rock and The River
All American Boys
How it Went Down
The Hate U Give
Luna
Hunger Makes Me A Modern Girl
The Sun is Also A Star
How to Be a Woman
The Beauty Myth
The Color Purple
Mom and Me and Mom
Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide
Dime
Refugee
The God Box
Please, Please Make a Film From these Books, or at least a Netflix series...
The Unwind Dystology
The Arc of Scythe Trilogy
One of Us is Lying
Jane Unlimited
The Way I Used to Be
The Belles
The Girls
The Couple Next Door
The Life We Bury
The Good Daughter
Behind Her Eyes
When We Rise: My Life in the Movement by Cleve Jones
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Pandora's Lab: Seven Stories of Science Gone Wrong by Paul Offit
The entire Harry Potter Series (I love it in every available format)
Fictional Characters I cannot stand...
Dolores Umbridge- Harry Potter
Daisy Buchannan- The Great Gatsby
Bob Ewell- To Kill A Mockingbird
Scythe Goddard- Scythe
Curly- Of Mice and Men
The Mage- Carry On
Books that Changed Me...
The Rock and The River
All American Boys
How it Went Down
The Hate U Give
Luna
Hunger Makes Me A Modern Girl
The Sun is Also A Star
How to Be a Woman
The Beauty Myth
The Color Purple
Mom and Me and Mom
Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide
Dime
Refugee
The God Box
Please, Please Make a Film From these Books, or at least a Netflix series...
The Unwind Dystology
The Arc of Scythe Trilogy
One of Us is Lying
Jane Unlimited
The Way I Used to Be
The Belles
The Girls
The Couple Next Door
The Life We Bury
The Good Daughter
Behind Her Eyes
Comments
Post a Comment